Saturday 4 June 2016

Delikatna smrečica - Delicate christmas tree [52 Christmas card throwdown June sketch]

Živjo,
Danes se ti spet javljam z novoletno čestitko za 52 Christmas card throwdown izziv. Kaj praviš, bom imela dovolj veliko zalogo na koncu leta? Jaz mislim, da ne. :)
Hello there,
Today I have another christmas card for you, that I made for 52 Christmas card throwdown. What do you think? Will I have enough christmas cards in the end of the year to send to all my friends and family? I don't think so. :)

Poglej tokratno:
Look at it:


Ker smo v začetku meseca je tudi tokrat na vrsti skica. Danes sem si jo morala malo prilagoditi, saj žal v svoji lasti nimam še nobene ovalne šablone. Ampak še vedno lahko vidiš skico, kajne? :)
It's the beginning of the month, so it's sketch time. Today I had to adjust the sketch a little, because I don't own any oval shape. But you can still see the sketch, right? :)

Upam, da se nam pridružiš tudi ti! :)
I hope you will join us! :)

Hitro dodam še par izzivov:
And a few challenges:
-CAS on sunday #84: SPARKLE (the perls are sparkly :) )
-Addicted to stamps #196: ANYTHING GOES
-Word art #232: ANYTHING GOES

Hvala, da me spremljaš!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

8 comments:

  1. Zelo lep izrez in prav posebna smrečica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like your take on the sketch - very elegant! Love the little pearl details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tvoja smrečica mi je zelo všeč. Super šablono si uporabila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your getting me into the Christmas mood. Love your card! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS Christmas card...love your colors combo and design layout...thank you for joining us at ATSM...Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! I really like how you interpreted the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. ta carte est superbe Kaja, le vert est superbe et l'ensemble est si élégant, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥